The Heartland Sellas Baroque Guitar, 5 Course Rosewood (circa 1600-1750) is a string instrument with five strings and moving frets. The first (most highly tuned) course sometimes used only a single string.
Music House Prince Heartland Sellas Baroque Guitar, 5 Course Rosewood are made according to the right principles of the best tone wood and equipped with high quality strings. Heartland Baroque Guitars produce a very beautiful sound and are prestige instruments.
This model of Heartland Sella’s Baroque Guitar is made of solid, wide rosewood staves, with thin top staves arranged between them. It has a solid spruce soundboard for a good sound with a special 4-ply Rossette in parchment style. It has 9 nylon frets on the neck and 3 palisander frets on the soundboard. The scale length of this guitar is 660 mm. It has 5 moves each with 2 strings (Course 1-3 Nylon and Course 2-5 Nylon & Silver wound). Proposed high to low vote: E4, E4, B3, B3, G3, G3, D4, D3, A4, A3, E3, E2, F2, D3, D2 (may vary depending on player preference). Comes with a padded travel case and additional strings.
- Solid rosewood body.
- Rosewood bridge with wooden top
- Solid European spruce top with 4-ply parchment rosette
- Rosewood neck and headstock
- Fingerboard and swirls of rosewood.
- 9 nylon frets at the neck and 3 rosewood frets on the soundboard.
- Scale length: 660 mm.
- It has 5 moves each with 2 strings (Course 1 – 3 Nylon and Course 2 – 5 Nylon &
- Proposed vote from high to low: E4, E4, B3, B3, G3, G3, D4, D3, A4, A3, E3, E2,
F2, D3, D2 (may vary depending on player preference)